Algerian Business Visa Information & visa Forms
Algerians basically believe in “By the people & for the people” motto, the government believes more in people and value their suggestions. Algeria with a capital city Algiers situated near mediterranea with plenty of business opportunities inviting foreign investments by providing ample space for development . The country have a very favourable macro-economic situation. Crude oil is the basic source of revenue available in the country, otherwise most of the sectors are privatized. Imports remained at high level which giving other countries to set up their business in Algeria & its cities. This post is intended to give you “Algeria Business Visa Information & Visa Forms”. We urge our readers to go through this post before they apply for Algeria Business Visa Information & Visa forms. However, user can always visit the official site for authenticity.
How to Apply for Algeria Business Visa
We always try to give accurate information as much as possible on “How to apply Algeria Business Visa”. However embassy rules & regulations are subject to without change,hence travellers can recheck official website for updated information before they apply for Algeria business visa. This post will give you know how on “How to apply for Algeria Business Visa” & guides you on steps to apply. Apply & Explore the business opportunities at Algeria.
Algeria Business Visa Requirements
The following are the “Algeria Business Visa Requirements”. The travellers can always apply for Business Visa once they ensure that they have the following documents in hand before they apply Algeria Business Visa. Once all the documents are in order, traveller can approach local embassy and apply for visa or further information if they feel they do have doubt in visa requirements.
1. A 6 months valid passport should hold by traveller. 6 Months validity must be before the date of apply and also passport must hold at least 2 pages for stamping.
2. Duly Signed & filled Algeria Visa Application form by the traveller in 3 sets.
3. travellers should submit 3 recent passport size photographs along with application form.
4. Invitation letter from the Algerian business company inviting him/her & also explaining the purpose for the invitation.
5. Invitation letter from an Algerian Company & invitation letter must be attested by Algerian Chamber of commerce.
6. confirmed return ticket at the time of applying the Algerian Business Visa.
7. A letter stating who will be bearing the traveller Accommodation & other incidental expenses while & around in Algeria.
8. If transit visa is there before reaching Algeria, traveller should present the connecting ticket (confirmed) to the Embassy while applying for Visa.
Algeria Business Visa Application Form
You download Algeria Business Visa Application Form from http://www.embalgindia.com/consular-informations.htm or you can download the application form us the link given here “Algeria Visa Application Form“.
Algeria Embassy Address in New Delhi, India
2/2, Shanti Niketan,
Telex: 031-72373 DZND