Albania Business Visa Application Form & Requirements for Indians
Indian citizen who wish to apply for ‘Albania Business Visa Application Form & Requirements for Indians’ can find all information here regarding types of visa and supporting documents. You can get details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa center and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Albania with business visa.
Albania Business Visa Information & Visa Form
India and Albania agreed to boost cooperation with Indian investment in the energy sector like Oil and Gas sector. A Memorandum of Collaboration (MoC) has also been signed in New Delhi where the Union Minister of Human Resource Development and Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas were present. We have given below the documents that you required for your travel to Albania with business visa. Below are the Albania ‘Business Visa Information & Visa Form’.
- Albania Business Visa Requirements
- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining
- visa application form, completed and signed. All application forms must be typed in
- One application form, fully completed and signed
- Two passport size photographs 35mm X 45mm, white background, matt finish 70% face size
- A letter from the company in India (on the company letterhead) explaining the purpose and duration of the trip, the names and telephone numbers of the persons to be met in Albania and that the company in
- India would be financially responsible for the applicant during the intended stay in Albania
- A letter of invitation from the host company in Albania
- Onward/return tickets or confirmed itinerary
- Travel health insurance documents for the duration of the visa
- VISA FEES: Tourist visa for 30 days = INR 2800/-PP
- Multiple Entry Visa for 90 days = INR 5800/-PP
For the latest information on the latest visa requirements, visit or contact:
Embassy of Albania
Mr Fatos Kerciku, Ambassador
B 2, West End,
New Delhi – 110021,
Tel : + 91-11-4059-1294.
For More information on other Address please read ‘Albania Embassy in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta | India‘
*Note:Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application
Please free to share your experiences or any updates related to visa application form & requirements or any change in the addresses. Which will be very helpful.
Please Note: Your comments will be seen by the public, hence do not include private or personal comments.