Albania Tourist Visa Application Form & Requirements for Indians
Indian citizen who wish to apply for a visa can find all information here regarding types of visa and supporting documents. You can get information ‘Albania Tourist Visa Application Form & Requirements for Indians’, visa fees, visa center and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Albania with tourist visa.
Albania Tourist Visa Information & Visa Form
This post is intended to share you ‘Albania Tourist Visa Information & Visa Form’ who are Planning a tour to Albania. It may be a small country but You can explore many beautiful places choose your destinations amongst the sunny beaches of the Adriatic and Ionian coast, the beautiful ancient cities such as Berat or Kruja or the incredible mountains scenery of Thethi and the Albanian Alps. While you are there, don`t miss the chance to try the exquisite local food: the ‘Koran fish’ in the areas around Ohrid lake, the ‘biftek vienez’ and the good wines in Berat. This post is intended to give you “Albania Tourist Visa Information & Visa Forms”. We urge our readers to go through this post before applying. Please refer official site for authenticity.
Albania Tourist Visa Requirements
- Original Passports with 6 months validity from date of travel, validity of passports for six months from date of travel. We’d suggest you have at least two blank pages.
- Visa Application Form.
- Two no’s of passport size photographs of 35mm X 45mm, white background, matt finish 70% face size.
- Covering letter from applicant mentioning, personal, passport, travel and who will bear the expenses details.
- Confirm Air Tickets.
- Certificate of hotel reservation confirmed for accommodation duly certified by the local authorities in Albania or an invitation by any Albania travel agency with itinerary.
- Bank statements in original form past 6 months with sufficient and healthy funds for the trip
- VISA FEES: Tourist visa for 30 days = INR 2800/-PP
Multiple Entry Visa for 90 days = INR 5800/- PP
For the latest information on the latest visa requirements, visit or contact:
Consulate of Albania
Head of Mission: D.P.Singh, Consulate
Albanian Consulate in New Delhi, India
A-31, Hauz Khas
New Delhi 110016
Telephone: (+91) 11-2651 7137
Telefax: (+91) 11-2651 7127
Office Hours: 10.00-13.00 and 14.00-18.00
For More information on other Address please read ‘Albania Embassy in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkatta | India‘
*Note: Visa Fee Subject to Change.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care. However, regulations and requirements are subject to change.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application.
Please free to share your experiences or any updates related to visa application form & requirements or any change in the addresses. Which will be very helpful.
Please Note: Your comments will be seen by the public, hence do not include private or personal comments.