Bangladesh Business Visa Application Form & Requirements for Indians
Indian citizen who wish to apply for a visa can find all information here regarding types of visa and supporting documents. You can find ‘Bangladesh Business Visa Application Form & Requirements for Indians’ visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa center and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Bangladesh with business visa.
Bangladesh Business Visa Information & Visa Form
India and Bangladesh are South Asian neighbors. India has friendly relations with Bangladesh. The historic agreement between India and Bangladesh land boundary was signed in 2015 of 6th June by which it lead a new era in the relations of both countries and further stopped all irritants in ties. We have given below the documents that you required for your travel to Bangladesh with business visa. This post is intended to share information ‘Bangladesh Business Visa Information & Visa Form’
Bangladesh Business Visa Requirements
- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining.
- visa application form, completed and signed. All application forms must be typed in.
- One application form, fully completed and signed.
- Two passport size photographs with white background.
- A letter from the company in India (on the company letterhead) explaining the purpose and duration of the trip, the names and telephone numbers of the persons to be met in Bangladesh and that the company in India would be financially responsible for the applicant during the intended stay in Albania.
- A letter of invitation from the host company in Bangladesh.
- Onward/return tickets or confirmed itinerary.
For the latest information on the latest visa requirements, visit or contact:
Consulate of Bangladesh
Bangladesh Consulate in New Delhi, India
E P – 39, Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Marg, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi – 110016
Telephone: (+91) 11-2412 1389 – 94
Telefax: (+91) 11-2687 8953
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com.
Office Hours: 10.00-13.00 and 14.00-18.00
For More information on other Address please read ‘Bangladesh Embassy in New Delhi, Mumbai,Agartala, Kolkatta | India‘
Please note that the information posted here is prepared with utmost care however regulations and requirements may change accordingly and in some cases Embassy and Consulate may as you for extra and additional documents or personal appearance for an interview.
Please free to share your experiences or any updates related to visa application form & requirements or any change in the addresses. Which will be very helpful.
Please Note: Your comments will be seen by the public, hence do not include private or personal comments.