Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form & Requirements for Indians
Indian citizen who wish to apply for a visa can find all information here regarding types of visa and supporting documents. You can get ‘Bangladesh Tourist Visa Application Form & Requirements for Indians’ visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa center and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Bangladesh with tourist visa.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Information & Visa Form
Planning a tour to Bangladesh, this post is for your. This post is intended to share information on ‘Bangladesh Tourist Visa Information & Visa Form’. You can explore a wide range of tropical beaches. Cox’s Bazar is known for its wide and long sandy beach which is considered as the world’s longest natural sandy sea beach.The world’s largest mangrove forest Sundarbans is located in Southwestern Bangladesh where you can relax and feel fantastic for visiting the place there. Bangladesh is home for many wild mammals living there. The largest known of all living reptiles Saltwater Crocodile is found here in Sundarbans. Sundarbans National Parks are UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Bangladesh Tourist Visa Requirements
- Passport in original Valid for six months from the date of return.
- Two visa application forms duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Two passport size photographs with white background.
- A typed cover letter stating purpose of trip on company’s letter head.
- Ticket booked Itinerary.
- Confirmation of your stay in Hotel.
- Proof stating the current position of applicant’s shall be submitted.
- All documents and addresses must match with the passport.
- In case of sponsorship, foreign exchange endorsement of at least US $50.
- The sponsorship must be on more than a 10 Taka stamp paper and must be countersigned by a first class magistrate in Bangladesh.
- VISA FEES: INR1500/-PP
- VISA PROCESSING TIME:2-5DAYS
For the latest information on the latest visa requirements, visit or contact:
Consulate of Bangladesh
Bangladesh Consulate in New Delhi, India
E P – 39, Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Marg, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi – 110016
Telephone: (+91) 11-2412 1389 – 94
Telefax: (+91) 11-2687 8953
Email: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Hours: 10.00-13.00 and 14.00-18.00
For More information on other Address please read ‘Bangladesh Embassy in New Delhi, Mumbai, Agartala, Kolkatta | India‘
Please note that the information posted here is prepared with utmost care however regulations and requirements may change accordingly and in some cases Embassy and Consulate may as you for extra and additional documents or personal appearance for an interview.
Please free to share your experiences or any updates related to visa application form & requirements or any change in the addresses. Which will be very helpful.
Please Note: Your comments will be seen by the public, hence do not include private or personal comments.