Belgium Business Visa Application Form & Requirements for Indians
Indian citizen who wish to apply for a visa can find all information here regarding types of visa and supporting documents. You can get details on ‘Belgium Business Visa Application Form & Requirements for Indians’ and available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa center and general guidelines for Indian citizen who wish to travel Belgium with business visa.
Belgium Business Visa Information & Visa Form
India’s bilateral relationship with Belgium are cordial and friendly. India established diplomatic relations with Belgium from early 1948. Belgium has acknowledged the growing importance of India’s global role both in political and economic spheres, Belgium is India’s second largest trading partner in the European Union. The presence of more than 160 Belgian companies in India and around 80 Indian companies in Belgium shows the rapid growth of business and cooperation between both the countries. The growing trade and investment opportunities, especially in sectors with mutual complementarities like ports, railways, renewable energy, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, information technology, health, research and innovation. This post is intended to share ‘Belgium Business Visa Information & Visa Form’ and have given below the documents that you required for your travel to Belgium with business visa.
Belgium Business Visa Requirements
- Passport in original Valid for 6 months from the date of arrival in Belgium.
- visa application forms duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Two passport Photos preferably with white background.
- Covering letter on company letterhead mentioning the details of the travel, applicant and company profile.documents attesting to the status of employment within your Business.
- Invitation letter from Belgium mentioning the details of the travel, applicant and company profile / Entry tickets.
- Confirmation letter from Hotel for your stay.
- Confirmed Return tickets.
- Insurance for your travel.
- Income tax returns / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Personal bank statements in original from past 6 months with bank seal & sign.
- Salary Slips for last 3 months – if employed
- Company registration proof of Indian company.
- Note : Applicants must go personally for submission of application with prior appointment if applying for first time to Schengen Country after 2nd November 2015.
- Visa Fees: INR 6160/- pp
- Vis Processing Time: 10 – 15 Days
For the latest information on the latest visa requirements, visit or contact:
Belgian Embassy in New Delhi, India
HEAD OF MISSION : Jan Luykx, Ambassador
50 – N Shantipath
New Delhi – 110021
TELEPHONE : (+91) (11) 4242 8000
FAX : (+91) (11) 4242 8002
EMAIL ID: email@example.com
WEBSITE URL : www.diplomatie.be/newdelhi
OFFICE WORKING HOURS : 09.00-13.00 and 14.00-17.00
For more information on other Address please read ‘Belgium Embassy & Consulates Address in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore | India‘
Please note that the information posted here is prepared with utmost care however regulations and requirements may change accordingly and in some cases Embassy and Consulate may ask you for extra and additional documents or personal appearance for an interview.
Embassy/Consulate reserves the right to ask for additional documents or personal appearance for an interview in special cases. Submission of the above-mentioned documents does not guarantee that a visa is granted. Submission of incomplete documentation or refusal to appear for a special visa interview may result in the rejection of your application
Please free to share your experiences or any updates related to visa application form & requirements or any change in the addresses. Which will be very helpful.
Please Note: Your comments will be seen by the public, hence do not include private or personal comments.